Hello, this is going to be a short post but I promise the next one will be longer with more fun stuff So what is bleu You are probably asking? Bleu or Bleu Bistro Grotto is my insanely awesome job where I have equally insanely Awesome bosses (jealous???) who I have to say I absolutely adore both of them. Cutest, funniest and most awesome couple ever Ross & Mike are the type of bosses I hope one day I could be. That said They are Bleu or rather everything that Bleu encompasses a place to hang out, with friends you can depend on through thick and thin , and safety for both patrons and employees Not to mention belly laughs that leave you in stitches and tears. Though for all my friends from my other blog I will not be revealing how the food we serve is made (sad Face) I promise that I will be posting other yummy nummies along with loads of funnies so to one and all Welcome warmly to Bleu.
No comments:
Post a Comment